Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Week in Review

It seems all people can talk about these days is my triathlon....not that I mind cause hey, what do I like to talk about better than myself?!? and mostly I find other people's lives boring in comparison to mine....

Tuesday I fell asleep after work (I'm blaming recovery for the weekend workouts) and didn't get to work out

Wednesday: had time for ~5 miles in the morning, and then a 25 mile PV loop bike ride after work.

Thursday: Pool workout. Did 3 sets of 2 hard 200s + 2 hard 50s that were timed (1500 m total)...I forget what the time was, but it seems every time I got back to the wall it was time to go again. Writing it down makes it seem not as hard as it was.... but it was hard!! I drank at least 3 gallons of pool water during the course of it too.

Friday: Got in the 7 mile run I was supposed to do Tuesday. Made it 8 miles just to be extra good, took me 66 mins (that's 8:15 mins/mile). grrr....wish I could keep the longer ones at 8 flat too. my knee is still getting sore. still annoying.

oh, I installed my new bike computer this week! Now I can see my world landspeed record breaking speed after all my rides. It'll be good too for working on my cadence. Too bad I didn't have this a few months ago...dunh dun-dunhhhh

Countdown to Rage = 16 days!

No comments: